Creating partnerships with development-oriented organizations based on similarity in agenda, strategy and/or geographical focus to enable efficient utilization resources, create tangible development outcomes, and insure division of efforts through signed Memorandum of Understanding and agreements.
Creating development fronts with organizations that have similar values as EGDA, to reach our goal within reasonably short period of time through pulling their efforts towards our common goal by networking.
- Capacity Building:
Building institutional capacity to make the social change sustainable and share the organization’s major actions with other organizations.
- Scale Up:
Increasing the number and diversity of the beneficiaries through focusing on projects, that can address the vast majority of the population.
As the development of other organizations, in turn, helps the development of the country and reduce burden of problems, EGDA will help others in showing the strategic development prospects. Moreover, involving least developed and marginalized groups of people in the organization’s endeavors.
Performing all of our activities in qualified and at the best of our capacity to make them sustainable and reputable.
All stakeholders (beneficiaries, project staff, community, governmental and non-governmental organizations etc) will be participated for effective implementation and sustainability of projects.
The project implementations will add values so that the overall outcomes can be enhanced.
- Improving market and industry-oriented agricultural production;
- Participating on livelihood and saving enhancing agricultural production;
- Enhancing participation of cooperatives and small scale industries on purchasing;
- Participating the rich in the industry;
- Networking the foreign and local administrative bodies;
- Working on Financial Saving;
- Constructing and managing model schools;
- Furnishing and equipping government owned schools (including libraries, laboratories, and other teaching aids and materials)
- Providing Short-term problem solving Training for teachers;
- Upgrading informal education centers;
- Performing school expansion;
- Establishing and Expanding Technical and Vocational Education and Training centers;
- Establishing a University College;
- Constructing Modern Hospital;
- Furnishing health institutions with medical equipment;
- Continuous drug and pharmaceuticals supply;
- Inviting local and foreign medical teams with lowest possible cost;
- Providing short term trainings on health promotion and disease prevention for health professionals and community;
- Water Supply
- Establishing safe water supply (deep water wall, Hand Pump, developing and extending springs);
- Expansion of irrigation facilities;
- Developing water facilities for small scale domestic agriculture;
- Supporting and sustaining orphans;
- Being involved in natural and human made emergencies;
- Capacity building and community development
- Income generating activities for women and youth
- Educational scholarships
- Experience sharing visits
- Support for Community Based Organizations