Ethio-Gulf Development Association was established on January 9, 2008. It is a non-governmental, not political, and non profit organization registered by the FDRE Ministry of Justice – Charities and Societies Agency under Registration Number of 0331. The association has been reregistered on November 3, 2009 as Ethiopian resident charity in accordance with the charities and societies proclamation No.621/2009. Ethio-Gulf Development Association license renewed on June 16 2013 for the next three years until June 2016.
Becoming a leading organization in creating a community who can resolve the country’s social and economic problems,though the communities’ active participation.
In Implementing geographically and environmentally feasible development projects, through developing the community’s capacity and creating integration and cooperation to enabling the community to solve its own problems.
- Establish primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and training centers; enhance awareness and participation of the society on education,
- Establish health posts, health centers and hospitals, contain the dissemination of HIV AIDS other diseases; enhance awareness and participation of the society on health
- Make the society benefit from modernized animal resource and irrigation development activities and provide agricultural inputs and training,
- Establishing potable water resources and other infrastructures.
- Provide with relief services and rehabilitate victims of manmade and natural disasters, and
- Conduct studies contributing in general development and distribute freely to those interested.