In implementing geographically and environmentally feasible development projects, through developing the community’s capacity and creating integration and cooperation to enabling the community to solve its own problems.
Becoming a leading organization in creating community who can resolve the country’s social and economic problems, Through the community’s active participation.
- Establish primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and training centers; enhance awareness and participation of the society on education,
- Establish health posts, health centers and hospitals, contain the dissemination of HIV AIDS other diseases; enhance awareness and participation of the society on health
- Make the society benefit from modernized animal resource and irrigation development activities and provide agricultural inputs and training,
- Establish potable water resources and other infrastructures.
- Provide with relief services and rehabilitate victims of manmade and natural disasters, and
- Conduct studies contributing in general development and distribute freely to those interested.
- Serving the community
- Timely Responsiveness
WHO WE ARE?
- Non - Government and non- profit organization
- Established on January 2008 G.C
- Worked actively starting from the year 2013
- Has 25 staffs and 3 branch offices in the three Ethiopian historical cities Jimma and Harar and Kemise